Smedley Darlington Butler was a United States Marine Corps major general; the highest rank authorized at that time, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history. Here is how he described war. I Have attached the audio of the entire speech he made about war.

War Is A Racket
WAR is a racket. It always has been.
It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small “inside” group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.

Well there’s a new gangster in town. Will call him Dapper Don the 2nd. He’s not just any other gangster; he’s the president of the United States. He has a new racket, that’s going benefit the very few, as well as cost millions of lives. I call it Trump, Ryan care. The new proposed healthcare law will cost millions of elderly and sick their health insurance. Thus making the health insurance business very profitable. Insurance companies consider premiums float money. That means they use the premiums to invest in other profitable business. They can do that because claims are typically paid at a much later date, if at all. By making insurance companies extremely profitable they will have plenty of money to invest in roads and bridges. Funding Donald Trumps Trillion dollar infrastructure projects may be one of their favorite choice investments.

One proposal that Trump has floated would provide $137 billion in federal tax credits to companies that finance transportation projects, which he claims would unlock $1 trillion in investment over 10 years.

Applying the same philosophy the U.S. Postal services to build their buildings.

This is U.S. Postal service sales pitch to potential investors of Post Office property.

• Safety: The United States federal government guarantees the rental income, providing exceptional security on your investment.
• Availability: Only about 25% of all postal facilities in the U.S. are owned by the United States Postal Service. The remaining 75% are privately owned and leased to the USPS.
High Returns: Even though the income is guaranteed by the U.S. Government, you could achieve extraordinary returns of 6-30+%. All investments are subject to risk of loss.

The same program could be applied to roads, bridges, water lines, schools etc. I’m sure the Trump Organization well buy up the best of these investments.